Por favor, rogamos se pongan en contacto con nosotros, si están interesados en conocer posibilidades acerca de este convertidor de Tentlabs b-DAC.
A reference in its' price range!" relaxed, controlled playback without digital artifacts "
" fluid, honest and natural tone "
" my sincere compliments to Guido Tent and his design team "
Read the test from Werner Ero, Music Emotion July 2010, one of the Dutch leading hifi magazines (Note: this article shows pictures of the pre production cabinet).
First batch fully sold out ! New batch scheduled for December 15. 2010 price valid until December 31.
Why would you need a new DAC ?
• Improve playback from your existing CD player
• Enhance the quality of your current network player
• Enjoy high perfomance USB based playback
Features & specs
• USB, SPDIF and optical inputs, low jitter SPDIF output
• Balanced and single ended outputs, including volume control
• Low jitter Tentlabs clock (<1ps rms jitter) feeding the sample rate converter and a dedicated reclocking stage
• 12 independent supply regulators
• SRC4382 upsampler, selectable sample rate
• 24 bits 192kHz PCM1792 DAC, al inputs reclocked
• -117dB distortion at 0dBfs (thd 0,0006%)
• Selectable filters and phase
• All functions remote controlled
• Striking design, includes milled aluminium front panel and stainless steel cabinet
• Retail price: € 999 (VAT included)