Giradiscos VPI Classic Signature 2022/ Brazo Gimbal JMW-10" 3D standard wire
PEDIDO ESPECIAL, Consultar los plazos de entrega
The VPI Classic Signature is the newest in the Classic line of turntables, which have long been VPI's best-selling tables and for good reason. Never before has VPI offered such a masterpiece in this price range.
The newest Classic features a solid, non-resonating laminated one-piece MDF chassis available in three beautiful finishes: Black Ash, Piano Black, and Walnut. The chassis is bonded to a 3/4" thick sandwich of aluminum and steel attached to the top, making the chassis a complete 30 pounds on its own. The built-in 300 RPM precision, low noise AC synchronous motor drives the belt pulley with high accuracy to +/- .0005." The platter is 20 lbs. of machined aluminum and stainless steel with a precision inverted bearing.
The Classic Signature comes complete with the JWM-10-3D-Gimbal Standard Wire.
- JMW-10 3D Gimbal Tonearm
- The platter is machined 6061 aluminum and stainless steel weighing 20 pounds with a precision inverted bearing. Run-out +/- .001" on 39" circumference!!!
- Platter bearing using Thompson Engineering precision shafting with 60 Rockwell hardened and polished ball running on a PEEK thrust disc. The side thrust is taken by graphite lubricated composite bronze bushings.
- The belt runs around the platter through the center of the bearing assembly for no teeter totter effects and no noise.
- Speed stability on par with a master tape: Due to the rigid mounting of motor - platter - tonearm there isn't any random motion to cause speed instabilities.
- Feedback rejection that lets the Classic Signature Turntable sit near four 15" subwoofers and having virtually no feedback
- 300 RPM precision low noise high torque 24 pole AC synchronous motor drives the platter with a pulley accurate to +/- .0005"
- Lack of random motion between the motor, platter, and tonearm giving the ultimate in low-level resolution. Not only does this rigidity improve speed stability, it also allows the retrieval of low-level information on par with the world's great turntables and very close to master tapes.
- Absolutely solid, non-resonating laminated one-piece chassis: This is not a wooden frame; it is a solid laminated 2.5" thick MDF block with a ¾" sandwich of aluminum and steel attached to the top with silicone and long bolts through all the layers. The chassis weighs 30 pounds and is totally non-resonant.
- VPI Stainless Steel Record Center Weight
- Pivot to Spindle Distance: 258mm
- Effective Length: 273.42mm
- Overhang: 15.42mm
- Offset Angle: 19.98 degrees
- Average RMS Distortion: .311%
- Armtube critically damped internally with 1.7 pound foam.
- Premium Discovery wire used internally and in junction box.
- High-quality RCA Outputs Standard
- Unipivot design with zero friction and zero bearing chatter.
- Dropped counterweight for tracking force and azimuth adjustment and low center of gravity.
- A large knurled VTA/SRA tower with a smooth precise feel makes it easy to set VTA/SRA during play. Allows changing of arm-tubes in seconds instead of hours for those with multiple cartridges.
- A secondary mounting has been placed between the arm rest and the arm lift to greatly improve the arm's rigidity literally making these the only arms that can do VTA adjustments while listening and then be locked as rigid as a solid mounted arm.
- RCA jack termination so you can use inter-connect of your choice.
- Adjustable Anti-Skate Controlling Device
- 20 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 10"
- Footprint: 19 1/4" x 14 1/4"
- Diameter of Single Foot: 2 1/4" D
- Platter Height: 2"
- Platter Weight: 20 pounds
- Total Weight: 65 pounds
Warranty: 2 Years
Special Note: The Classic Signature Motor should be lubed once a year. How do you do this? Using a pointed dropper or needle dispenser, simply put a drop of oil below the motor pulley in the aluminum circle that is just below the motor pulley.